Audio Guide Hardware
An easy to use Audio Tour Guide solution that provides personal, interactive audio (and video) interpretation for visitors.
In addition to sporting a traditional keypad the audio content can also be triggered by three different types of proximity tags that are placed around a museum, gallery, tourist attraction, heritage site etc. Audio can be synchronised with video and the audio tour guide has a unique anti-theft alarm function.
● Keypad function (with play, pause, fast forward, fast rewind)
● Built in speaker, 3.5mm stereo earphone output
● Supports MP3 audio files
● 99 different languages available, 4096 audio files supported by each language.
● Object name display
● High capacity lithium-ion battery, continuous operating time is more than 12 hours.
● Maximum volume output can be locked
● Audio can be triggered by passive tag (within 0～5cm), infrared ray within (0～10m) and/or RFID signal (0～100m)
● The last three points triggered can be selected and replayed
● Play restrict and play times statistics functions
● Auto playing background music when trigger playing ended
● With vibrate and buzzer prompt function
● Anti-theft alarm function
● Video SYNC function, visitors will hear the synchronous audio when video is playing (our custom HDMI media player is required)
Charge/sync units are available (from a double slot charger to banks of 12).
Contact us for further details.